Shoot with Lindsey Nash

Gonna be a a long post today, as I've had a lot of work to write up about! I recently shot with Lindsey Erin Nash, an up and coming musician from San Diego. Bit of a story; I've known Lindsey for almost 10 years. We went to middle school together, but I havent actually seen her since then. We caught up and nailed a really good shoot last Sunday, and I'm pretty pleased with the results. As usual, here are my favorites from the shoot. Please check the entire set here.

1
5
263
4
Lindsey_Nash_Shoot (30 of 30)
Lindsey_Nash_Shoot (12 of 30)

Stay tuned and keep an eye out here later today. Im going to be adding Cetas Aspire's promos in about an hour!

3 comments:

Erica Lynn said...

these look great

Unknown said...

wow, you look great....somebody sent me this link...its been a while...glad to see you are doing well kid....adam

Unknown said...

and btw where was theat blonde hair when you were on the toughah coast....